Top Social

A SIMPLE SUMMER EVENING

Wednesday 10 August 2016
I'm not usually a massive fan of the sales. In fact, I tend to purposely avoid any when shopping. I think it's something about products that people haven't bought which puts me off. However, if I find a nicely laid out display, which is organised and non-chaotic(!) I am prone to finding a few lovely things. You can find items that push you out of your comfort zone, being an unexpected find. This time, it was a pair of red suede/leather espadrilles

Photo credit: Sam Holden
I have longed for a pair of Chanel espadrilles, scrolling through eBay trying to locate a pair. A pair of good quality espadrilles are an essential summer item and Topshop have got an excellent range. I am looking forward to wearing these whilst on holiday exploring Croatian seaside towns. My camisole is also from Topshop, it's part of their loungewear/outerwear as underwear range which is stunning. 

Photo credit: Sam Holden
Taking photos with your very cheeky sausage dog is never easy!

My jacket is from Zara, it's a perfect transitional jacket which will take you through the rainier days of our British summer. And let's face it, we've been having quite a few! It's quilted and lined and very good quality for Zara. The floral print will also remain on trend throughout Autumn and into spring summer next year. The features on the jacket make it look and feel a lot more expensive than it is. It has snap fastenings on the collar and elastic lined seams which give it structure and a gorgeous figure-hugging silhouette. 

My full outfit is available here:







Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature